Online Return Policy
Yarn purchased from Dublin Bay Online may be returned provided:
- The yarn is unused
- The yarn bands are intact
- The return is within 60 days from date of purchase
All returns must be accompanied by original sales receipt
Sorry, there are no returns or exchanges on Wound Yarn, Books, Patterns, Needles, Sale Merchandise or Special Orders.
All refunds will be credited to the original credit card, less shipping expenses
Any items damaged in shipping must be brought to our attention within 24 hours of receipt. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Items purchased online are usually shipped within 24 hours of receipt of order.
We recycle packaging whenever possible, so don’t be surprised if your order arrives in an ugly box. We do use those awful Tyvek envelopes whenever possible because it’s less expensive and more importantly, WATERPROOF! We’d love to package everything in beautiful tissue paper and gift wrapping but it’s just not eco-friendly–Sorry! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
ALL ORDERS INCLUDE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Express Shipping and Additional Insurance available upon request, please call us!
US Shipping for Purchases in Excess of $50.00 is FREE!
Under $50: $7.50 Flat Rate
All items shipped within the United States are sent via USPS Priority Mail and usually arrive in 3-5 business days. We do NOT charge extra fees to ship to Hawaii or Alaska!
International orders are shipped via USPS Global First Class Mail and usually arrive in 7-14 business days.
We make every attempt to get you the least expensive shipping rate and will contact you if we are able to find a discount, (so far this has applied mainly to Canada and Australia, but we check each and every one!).
International shipments are subject to the laws and regulations of the United States and the destination country.
Frequent Buyer Program
Every time you make a purchase, you accrue frequent buyer points equal to the dollar amount spent. When your account reaches 500 points, you’ll receive $50 off your next purchase! Because we love ewe!
We are happy to place special orders for you whenever possible. However, please bear in mind that:
- some companies have minimum purchase amounts (three skeins/color, full bags, dollar amounts, etc.). Please contact us at email@example.com to find out if your special order will be subject to a minimum.
- they don’t dye it ’til you buy it – many of our yarns are not dyed until the order is placed which may result in a long delivery time. We will do our best to expedite your order and keep you informed as to its progress and expected arrival date.
- many of our items are imported from Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Canada and Australia and are subject to high minimums that prevent us from ordering more than two or three times a year. International shipments may also take additional time to clear customs.
- sales and discounts do not apply to any special order.
- all special orders require full payment at time of order placement. No Refunds. No Exchanges. No Exceptions. Seriously. YEP. N-O MEANS NUNH UH.
- once a special order has been placed, it may not be cancelled.
- special orders must be claimed within 30 days or they will be returned to the vendor or sold as regular stock at our discretion.
Your privacy is as important to us as our own. We do not sell or distribute any information about our customers to anyone. You will NOT be added to our email newsletter list unless you request it, (drop us a line if you’d like to receive them once a month).