Designed by Susan B. Anderson
Wrap your little dessert in this fruity pullover, and top it off with a stem-and-leaf hat to complete the sweetness. Pick from a bushel of color combinations and make this set deliciously yours. Yum!
- Spud & Chloë Fine (65g/248yds): 1 hank each of MC, A, B, C, and D
- Size 3 (3.25mm) 16″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 3 (3.25mm) 12″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- 1 stitch marker, stitch holder, and tapestry needle
- 0-6 (6-12, 12-18) months. Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
- Chest: 20 (22¼, 24)”
- Length: 8 (9, 10)”
- Sleeve length: 6 (6½, 7)”
- Hat circumference: 11½ (13¼, 14¼)”
- In Stockinette stitch, 28 sts and 36 rows = 4″
Description courtesy of:
Spud & Chloe