Designed by Cheryl Nelson
With a pretty mock cable and clever side-to-side construction, this
A darling confection to add to your wardrobelayer it up or down. Peek-a-boo stripes of color make this slip stitch sweater a really sweet treat. Reward yourselfyou deserve it!
Yarn Shown:Watermelon #7512, Firecracker #7509
- Spud & Chloë Sweater (100g/160yds): 5 (6, 6, 7, 7) hanks MC; 1 hank CC
- Size 7 (4.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) pair of double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Two 7/16″ buttons
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- XS (S, M, L, XL) Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
- Chest: 29½ (33½, 38, 42, 46½)”
- Length: 21½ (21½, 22, 23, 23½)”
- Sleeve Length: 2″
- In Stockinette stitch, 19 sts and 26 rows = 4″.
Description courtesy of:
Spud & Chloe